Adverts

CHEATING WIFE: “My Husband Has Given Me An Ultimatum To Choose Between My Marriage And My Career” – Mother of Four Seeks Advice Following Clash Between Boyfriend and Husband

After a phone argument between her husband and her partner, an unfaithful mother of four has resorted to social media to seek guidance.
The woman who lives in Canada was having an extramarital relationship with another man she encounters whenever she travels there on business.

The woman in question sought counsel from a relationship expert after her father insisted she chooses between her marriage and her career.

Read the full narration below …

“I cheated on my husband and he gave me an ultimatum to choose between my marriage and my career

Good afternoon nurse chioma and house. I’m a married woman with 4children. My husband and our children are based in Canada. I only visit once in a while cos I have my business here in Nigeria.

I have a boyfriend here in Nigeria and I’ve been with him for 6 months. My husband and I did our phones in such a way that when u call one and we didn’t pick up the phone, it will divert to the other.

I have a send phone I use in communicating with my lover. My husband doesn’t know about d sim. My lover knows about my husband but I told him we are separated so that he will feel safe with me.

I don’t know how he got my main line. He called my number he was with and it wasn’t going through. He called my main line, I didn’t pick but hubby picked up. The encounter wasn’t a pleasant one.

My boyfriend was even angry for my husband encroachment by diverting my calls. Ceetee, d issue has been resolved. My boyfriend broke up with me. I promised hubby I won’t cheat again.

He said he has forgiven me but I must relocate back to Canada to be with him. I have my business here in Nigeria. He doesn’t care. He wants me to close down d business and move to Canada or I say bye bye to d marriage. What do I do?”

Please kindly give her your kind advice through the comments section...

Post a Comment

0 Comments